Since 1991, Wildflower has delivered world class products and services with a philosophy towards improving itself, its business partners, and its community. Today, Wildflower is a $250 million dollar corporation and an enduringly successful graduate of the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) program in 2005. With offices in New Mexico, Tennessee, and a 100% mobile workforce spread throughout the nation that serves the US Government worldwide, Wildflower’s reach reflects its international appellation. Its founder remains the president and CEO, and she continues to lead the team forward.
As a HUBZone Certified company, Wildflower operates from the heart. Participation in the communities in which we live is inextricable from our identity. Our core values of mutual respect, gratitude, passion, and diversity, govern who we are and how we interact with all of our business partners.
• 1991 - Started as an in-home business in Glorieta, NM, with one employee
• 1993 - Relocated to a formal office space in Santa Fe, NM
• 1997 - Certified 8(a) by the Small Business Administration
• 2000 - Acquisition of first branch location in Oak Ridge, TN
• 2002 - Purchased Headquarters facility in Santa Fe, NM
• 2002 – Certified HUBZone by the Small Business Administration
• 2005 - Successful Graduation from the SBA’s 8(a) Program
• 2009 – First expansion of Headquarters facility
• 2011 - Second expansion of Headquarters facility
• 2011 – Launch of Wildflower’s HealthCare practice
• 2015 – Wildflower expands into the historic Pink Church of Santa Fe