Public agencies must stretch resources as far as possible. With budgets shrinking, the demand for high quality asset management services is on the rise. Agencies need experienced partners to ensure they are getting the most visibility, and thus the most value, out of every asset in their enterprise. Wildflower is a trusted provider of end-to-end asset management services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Broadly defined, IT asset management refers to, “The practices that join financial, contractual and inventory functions to support life cycle management and strategic decision making for the IT environment.”
Effective asset management can make the difference between a program’s success and failure. Through the gathering of detailed inventory information – warehoused, in-field, or forgotten in a supply closet - Wildflower helps you make informed decisions regarding purchasing, warehousing, distribution, and tracking of assets. By eliminating waste and maximizing efficiency throughout the lifecycle, agencies realize significant cost savings.
Wildflower provides all or any combination of services:
• Program management for complex, multi-site deployments from beginning to end
• Warehousing and deployment staging
• Secure imaging and asset tagging
• Building strong teams with Government program staff and other contractors on multi-party deployments
• Upgrades and improvements to existing assets in one or 300 locations
• On-site warranty services and maintenance
• Ad hoc or scheduled site surveys
• Secure decommissioning of outdated equipment
We deliver to government specific requirements while improving efficiency, streamlining business processes, mitigating risk, and reporting accurately.
Contact us before your next refresh, whether it is one site or program or the entire enterprise, to find out how we can help.